HI all again!
Well had a cracking clear night on Wednesday and thought I would set up nice and early to get some good imaging time in and try out EQMOD with my new planetarium software! (Starry Night pro 6 plus)
Well after 3 hours of trying to get it to synch with my mount (not the softwares fault may I add...user error all the way
) I managed to get fantastic goto accuracy and commenced slewing around the night sky like a kid at Christmas.
Anyway after a few test shots at different targets I finally thought I'd give the bubble another go and this is what I came out with!
My problem is that there is so much to image and I don't have as much time as I would like to image them what with work and the weather I try and cram 2 or 3 different targets in over the short period. Not the best situation I know.
So what I managed on the Bubble Nebula is 12 subs consisting of 4 and 5 minute exposures at ISO 800 totalling just over an hours worth. Guiding was good except for a few gusts that gave me a bit of wobble on the graphs but I'm quite happy with the final result.
As normal using:
Orion Starshoot autoguider with modified Finderscope
With the new addition of EQMOD and StarryNight planetarium.
Hope you like it.